Diplomatic passports are now available from 12 countries starting at prices of $10,000 USD.
There is plenty of misinformation about diplomacy, diplomatic immunity and diplomatic passports.
According to the the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, diplomatic immunity is related to the diplomatic post. Therefore the international community and the regulations of the UN-Convention assure diplomatic immunity irrespective of a diplomatic passport.
Our company have assisted hundreds of customers in the past decade obtain legal residency, citizenship and diplomatic passports in more than 20 countries.
Ways in which you can obtain a diplomatic passport
Each country has her laws for becoming a citizen and obtaining Diplomatic Passports
These few points can help you obtain citizenship;
* Descent from a parent or grandparent
* Birth within the borders of a nation’s territory
* Marriage to a foreign citizen
* Religion, as in Israel’s Law of Return
* Formal naturalization by applying and qualifying for citizenship. This process varies among countries.
Several Countries grant official citizenship for a very expensive sum of cash without any prior residency requirements
In Dominica the “FAMILY OPTION” requires a direct cash contribution to the government of $100,000 for a family of up to four people (applicant, spouse and two children under 18-years-old), plus $25,000 for each additional child under 25-years-old. With registration and professional fees of approximately $5,000 added to the basic figure, applicants can anticipate a total cost of $155,000.
The “single option” under which an individual applicant’s $75,000 investment is to be divided equally between public- and private-sector projects. The total cost for a single applicant is about $100,000.
In St. Kitts and Nevis (the popular name) under the official contribution options, there are four categories:
– Single applicant: $200,000 investment required, inclusive of all fees;
– Applicant with up to three dependants (i.e. one spouse and two children below the age of 18): $250,000
– Applicant with up to five dependants (i.e. one spouse and four children): $300,000;
– Applicant with six or more dependants: $400,000.
Several other countries are attractive for offering immediate official residency under a variety of plans, some leading to citizenship in as little as 3 years.The costs are significantly lower starting at only $2,000 USD. Almost all our clients choose these options because they are the most economically viable for achieving their goals.Our Company has over a decade of experience in this field and we offer a free consultation.